– Click on on the « Request » tab.
– Enter the « Amount » your customer should pay you in DOGE.
– MultiDoge will generate a QR code with all the data vital, shopping cart plugin prestashop corresponding to your wallet tackle, payment amount, and so on.
– Click on on the magnifying glass icon.
– Show the QR code to your buyer. The shopper will scan the QR code. If your customer already has the Dogecoin app or different supported wallet in his or her phone, it is going to mechanically transfer all the data to that app.
Here is a tip. You can add a second monitor along with your laptop or computer. The second monitor will face your customer. After generating the QR code, click on the magnifying glass icon on top of the QR code, and then drag your QR code window onto the second monitor. Thus, your customer wouldn’t see any delicate data in your pc screen besides what you need them to see on the second monitor.
1. Download and install PuTTY.
2. Launch PuTTYgen.
3. Select the option EdDSA.
4. Click Generate.
5. Enter a Key passphrase.
6. Save the output in Public key for pasting into OpenSSH authorized_keys file, we’ll use this in the next section.
7. Click Save non-public key and save the personal key in ppk format in your laptop.
Step one in DOGE mining is to decide on your hardware. Though you’ll be able to still use pc processors (CPUs) and graphic cards (GPUs), the previous is not inspired for a crypto mining process. GPUs are more environment friendly than CPUs however suffer from poor heat dissipation. The emergence of ASIC miners has made it probably the most most popular hardware due to its efficiency and profitability.